The promoter is: Perry Outdoor Education Trust whose registered office is at 360 Tristram Street Hamilton 3200.
The competition is open to residents of NZ but winner must be able to collect prize from our registered office.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This is a facebook competition.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 19th December 4pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
2. The prize is as follows: 1 x Gasmate Orion 2 BBQ, 1 x Gasmate Orion Stand, 1 x Kiwi Camping Explorer 30 Backpack, 1 x Ador Big Pot and 1 x RAB Cuppa Coffee Cup
3.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen: from all entries received.
5. The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Perry Outdoor Education Trust and not to any other party.
12. Perry Outdoor Education Trust shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
13. Perry Outdoor Education Trust reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.